Wow them at your next large gathering with our Nathan’s Frank American flag! Turn your party snacks into an edible celebration with this fun twist on your traditional hot dog. With 13 stripes and 50 stars, make sure you snap a pic of your creation!
American Flag Jumbo Hot Dog Board
- Your favorite white cheese32 oz ( 4 8 oz ) packs
- Bun-Length Skinless Beef Franks15 ( 8 ct ) packs
- Nathan’s Restaurant Style Hot Dog Buns15 ( 8 ct ) packs
- Ketchup1 cup
- Whole-grain mustard1 cup
- Yellow mustard1 cup
- Dill relish1 cup
- Green onions, sliced thin5
- Thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled8 ounces
- Shredded cheddar cheese1 cup
- Guacamole1 cup
- Boston bib lettuce, leaves separated1 head
CUT an 8 oz block of your favorite cheese in half width-wise to and cut star using a cookie cutter; repeat for 50 total stars. Using a blue underlay, arrange the cheese stars in the top left corner of your board.
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
Place hot dogs into buns. Lay out your hot dogs in 13 rows around the blue square.
Don’t forget to have your favorite toppings ready to go!
SERVE and enjoy.