Cream Cheese & Beef on a bagel makes a classic combo - kick it up with this spicy creation! This jalapeno cream cheese sauce pairs perfectly with Nathan’s® Famous Coney Island Bagel Dogs, whether you’re looking to bring everyone together with a filling snack or a fun family breakfast.
- Nathan's Coney Island Bagel Dogs1 pkg(s)
- Cream cheese, softened16 oz.
- Mayonnaise1 cup(s)
- Monterey jack shredded1 cup(s)
- Can diced green chilies4 oz.
- Jalapenos from a jar, drained and diced1/2 cup(s)
COOK Bagel Dogs according to package directions.
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
BLEND cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheese, chilies and peppers.
POUR into baking dish.
BAKE 20 minutes.
STIR sauce and spread on sliced Bagel Dogs.