Serve these Green Goddess Dogs at your next gathering to capture the freshness of gardening season. This vibrant dressing, with a touch of yogurt and avocado for rich creaminess, adds a bright, herbal note to Nathan’s Famous Skinless Bun-Length Beef Franks.
- Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- Ripe avocado, pitted and quartered1 whole
- Plain nonfat greek yogurt1 cup(s)
- Lime, juiced1 whole
- Garlic, minced1 clove(s)
- Green onions, trimmed, divided5
- Fresh parsley, plus more for serving1/4 cup(s)
- Fresh basil1/4 cup(s)
- Nathan's Hot dog buns1 pkg(s)
- Baby arugula2 cup(s)
Combine avocado, yogurt, lime juice, garlic, 4 green onions, parsley and basil in bowl of food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
To serve, place hot dog in bun and drizzle with avocado yogurt sauce. Thinly slice remaining green onions and sprinkle over hot dog with baby arugula and parsley. Serve any remaining avocado sauce for dipping.