Get ready for a big pop of peppery flavor when you serve this easy-to-make jalapeño cheese dip with pan-fried skinless beef franks.
- Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- Package cream cheese, softened8 oz.
- Sour cream1/2 cup(s)
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided1 1/2 cup(s)
- Shredded monterey jack cheese, divided1 1/2 cup(s)
- Green onions, trimmed and sliced thin4
- Jalapenos finely chopped, plus slices for topping2 - 3
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled8 slice(s)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
While hot dogs cook, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, green onions, finely chopped jalapeños, and all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer mixture to oven safe baking dish and top with remaining cheeses, bacon and sliced jalapeños. Bake 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
Slice hot dogs in quarters and serve with hot dip.