Repurpose leftover mashed potatoes in an epic way: piled atop Nathan’s Famous Colossal Quarter Pound Beef Franks and loaded with baked potato-style toppings. The final touch, a drizzle of gravy, is the best hot dog topping you didn’t know you needed!
- Nathan's Colossal Quarter Pound Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- Nathan's Hot Dog Buns1 pkg(s)
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled8 slice(s)
- Prepared mashed potatoes (works great with leftovers) , warmed4 - 6 cup(s)
- Shredded yellow cheddar cheese1 cup(s)
- Sour cream1 cup(s)
- Scallions, trimmed and sliced thin3
- Turkey or chicken gravy, warmed2 cup(s)
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
Set hot dogs in bun and top each with a generous helping of mashed potatoes. Then top with cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon. Drizzle with sour cream and garnish with scallions.
Serve with warmed gravy. Drizzle gravy over potatoes just before eating, or dip hot dogs in gravy and enjoy!