These fiesta franks are so outrageous, we had to call in the big dogs! Our Colossal Quarter Pound Beef Franks — 167% bigger than our standard size — can stand up to an entire Taco Tuesday’s amount of toppings.
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Lean ground beef1 pound
- Taco seasoning2 tablespoons
- Nathan’s Famous Quarter Pound Beef Franks1 pack
- Nathan’s Hot dog buns1 pack
- Shredded iceberg lettuce1 cup
- Crumbled queso fresco1 1/2 cups
- Plum tomatoes, chopped3
- Chopped fresh cilantro1/4 cup
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally until well browned, about 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
COOK your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
PLACE each hot dog in a bun and top with ground beef, lettuce, queso fresco, tomato and cilantro.