Make the party pop with a Nathan’s Frank American flag! Turn your cookout into an edible celebration with this fun twist on your traditional hot dog platter.
Flag Party Board
- Nathan’s Jumbo Restaurant Style Hot Dogs6 ( 5 count ) packages
- Nathan’s Restaurant Style Hot Dog Buns4 ( 8 count ) packages
- Your favorite white cheese2 ( 8 oz ) Blocks
- Ketchup1 cup
- Whole-grain mustard1 cup
- Yellow mustard1 cup
- Dill relish1 cup
- Green onions, sliced thin5
- Thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled8 ounces
- Shredded cheddar cheese1 cup
- Guacamole1 cup
- Boston bib lettuce, leaves separated1 head
CUT an 8oz block of your favorite cheese in half along the width to get 12 stars using a cookie cutter; repeat for 18 total stars. Using a blue underlay, arrange the cheese stars in the top left corner of your board.
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
Place hot dogs into buns. Lay out your hot dogs in 7 rows around the blue square.
Don’t forget to have your favorite toppings ready to go!
SERVE and enjoy.