Comfort foods, unite! This inventive medley of tater tots, nachos and Nathan’s Famous Beef Franks is soon to be your family’s new go-to weeknight dinner.
- Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- Bag frozen tater tots32 oz.
- Olive oil1 tbsp.
- Taco seasoning1 tbsp.
- Can black beans, drained and rinsed15 oz.
- Fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed if frozen1 cup(s)
- Cheddar cheese, shredded1 cup(s)
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded1 cup(s)
- Cherry tomatoes, quartered1 cup(s)
- Small red onion, finely chopped1/2 whole
- Large jalapeno, sliced thin1 whole
- Sour cream, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread tater tots onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, slice hot dogs into 1/2" coins. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sliced hot dogs and taco seasoning. Cook, stirring frequently, until hot dogs turn golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Scatter hot dogs over crisp tater tots and top with black beans, corn, and cheeses. Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Top with tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.